Hogan's Alley

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

American Idol, Hollywood, Part 1

Last night's episode had the bodies flying this way and that so fast that it was impossible to keep track of who was sent home and who survived. In fact the American Idol website uses the confusion as a tease to encourage viewers to be sure to see episode 2.

Did the Hollywood auditions leave you wanting answers? You’re in for some surprises! Watch tonight at 9/8c on FOX as the highly anticipated Top 24 are revealed!

Some of my early picks did clearly depart. Of my top three, Melinda Doolittle seemed to survive...I think. Sarah Kreuger was no where to be seen. As for Ebony Jointer, I believe I saw her, from the rear only, leaving the room with the others in the final group of rejectees. Too bad if true. Only tonight's episode will tell the tale. Infuriatingly effective tactic by Simon Fuller, ABC and company.

Labels: